.week five.







January 27th, 2019
Wenatchee, WA
Nature Walk - Walla Walla Point Park

It was such a warm and sunny day it felt like it spring. I crossed over the art deco bridge that shakes when too many people are on it that connects that land divided by the Wenatchee river divides as it curves south to connect with the Columbia river. There’s such a beautiful movement at the confluence. I’ve passed this point so many times in my life it feels strange to even think about it because there’s no other reference to a place as well known as Wenatchee. Yet I can’t help but stop and look at it every time and think it’s new and different - and it is - changing with the season - light - weather. It shows me how I too can be brand new, even in those most familiar moments. I am forever growing and evolving. 

meditation: I am grateful that even in the most known moments I can see/feel I am brand NEW, forever evolving.

Comments