.week six.






Feb 3, 2019
Castlerock Trail
Wenatchee, WA

It’s February. I feel like this year is flying by and I’m not sure what I am doing about it/with it/for it. I’ve been in one place for months and nothing changes, well, things are always changing but nothing obvious has changed - at least on the outside. I spend time thinking about what to do, analyzing, comparing and before you know it my mind is racing almost out of sight of where my body (reality) is in this moment. So for this week I decided to visit one of my dearest trails - the colors, flora and spectacular views feel like home to me. As I continue to focus on and play around with perspective on these walks I decided to look at the small details of flowers. Much like where I am right now - by taking time to slllllloooooow down, pay attention to the details I can only be present.

meditation: When I slow down and allow myself to take in the details I remember I am right here.

Comments