.week eleven.



March 10, 2019
Lincoln Rock Park
Orondo, WA

This week I drove up Hwy 97 to Lincoln Rock to see if there was still enough snow to snowshoe. There was! Crazy to be snowshoeing in March. I was drawn to the river this week- the easy ripples and reflections of color and light. If I zoomed the camera in enough you could’ve been anywhere - maybe even somewhere warm. There are so many ways to see something. Last week I talked about finally realizing that I was free and holding my breath and then Monday came and I got a phone call offering me a job and it fits - it fits really well. As I was falling asleep that night this thought came up inside of me whispering “I accept my decisions” not because I was offered something or validated in someway but because I allowed myself to see the potential of it all and decide (take ownership - something I’m working on this year) to say I want to make this decision. I choose this decision. It’s not right or wrong - it’s an opportunity. I will be present to it. I will learn and grow as this will uniquely offer to me. I am here. I am right here. I accept all my decision. I can stay here. I can give my energy and focus to school and a new opportunity.

meditation: I take ownership of my decisions.

Comments