.week fifteen.






April 7th, 2019
Balsamroot Trail
Wenatchee, WA

Spring is here and the trails usually open on 4/1 but these year they still aren’t open when we arrived yesterday but it led us to a narrow trail at the bottom of the hill that I’d never walked before. I fell in love with the amazing clay sentiments. The color and the texture. Spring in the shrub-steppe is so magical. The balsamroot is slowly emerging and tiny bluebells lined the hillside. It made me grateful to be here. My life is busy and structured this spring. The structure is new to me and I’m finding my way of learning it and flowing but when I get frustrated I go out for a walk and am reminded on the magical of this place (home) and the magic of this season. Renewal.

Meditation: I am in a state of renewal. I am recommitting myself to new things. I am learning new ways. I am practicing. I am grateful.

Comments